Re: Re: Missing posts

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Missing posts
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 07:46:59 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/2002 6:13:35 AM Central Daylight Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

<<  Any idea how many posts are
 missing from Mallorn? >>

It seems to me that I find something missing just about every day, either on
iris-talk list as I see it on my computer or the one I see at Mallorn.  I
noticed it several months ago, but it seems to have gotten worse.  Haven't
had time to try to figure out the amount, but it's been so bad that there are
times I just give up on a thread because I don't have time to connect the
dots.

 Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 SouthCentral Kentucky

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.