Re: A source for Chimeras?

Well I could be internet-disabled but I just went there and still don't see
it... Do you have a name? Tom and I are looking specifically for the blue and
white one that was posted as a seedling photo to iris-photos. It was shown as
an example of seedlings on their future page, but no longer.

> I think Sutton's have a Chimera on their website.
> Tom Greaves wrote:
> >  What I am looking for is the iris whose picture was posted
> > in January.  Each petal in its falls was half blue and half
> > white.  It was called a chimera and I had the feeling that
> > it was a type of iris as opposed to the name of a cv.
> >
> > I'll post its picture to iris-photos (I hope I don't get in
> > trouble for that as it was not my picture)
> >
> > Tom

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.