Re: SHOW: Lincoln Iris Society

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SHOW: Lincoln Iris Society
  • From: Gary White <bentfork@neb.rr.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 09:29:44 -0500

Thank you!   We should have a nice show this weekend if the weather
cooperates.  We had about an inch of rain last night, and the flowers
look rather ragged today, but if it doesn't get windy again and the rain
holds off for a couple of days now, we should be fine.  But, it was nice
to get the rain;  we needed it.  The Tall Beardeds are really starting
to pop as are the earliest siberians.  We'll see what Saturday brings.

Gary White,
Lincoln Nebraska, zone 5, gonna get some weeding done after that nice

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.