Still Waiting

  • Subject: Still Waiting
  • From: "colorado_2_21_64" <hobbs6346@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 14:56:06 -0000

Hi folks,

(This post didn't go through (I got a "server could not be found"
error, so I'm trying again at the website.  If the other post shows
up, I apologize for the double post!)

I'm new to iris and lily fever, but very much in love.  I can't
believe everyone's almost done with all their blooming!  I live in
Colorado Springs, which is high and cold, and my iris are just now
pressing their baby buds up through the leaves.  I can't wait.  It's
like having pregnant pets, LoL!

I planted all these beauties last year, so this is their first year
blooming out the the nursury.  So far, no casualties.  Even the
little lilac bushes that my mom said wouldn't bloom for "years and
years" produced a load of blooms.  Some did.  Others didn't.  Are
there girl lilacs and boy lilacs, LoL?

Anyway, the only casualty so far was one ground cover evergreen,
which is no big loss.  Anyone else just getting their iris and
lillies going?

Nice to meet you all ~ Lindi

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.