Re: Still Waiting

  • Subject: Re: Still Waiting
  • From: "tan0301" <tan0301@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:09:13 -0000

Planted most of my iris and lilies last year also.  Just finished
filling out order forms for 30 Tb's and then some,  JI, LA, SI, SP,AB
trying to get some of every type.  Just ordered a couple of some to
make sure they would like it in my garden.  haven't gotten around to
the lily order yet!

--- In iris-talk@y..., "colorado_2_21_64" <hobbs6346@m...> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> (This post didn't go through (I got a "server could not be found"
> error, so I'm trying again at the website.  If the other post shows
> up, I apologize for the double post!)
> I'm new to iris and lily fever, but very much in love.  I can't
> believe everyone's almost done with all their blooming!  I live in
> Colorado Springs, which is high and cold, and my iris are just now
> pressing their baby buds up through the leaves.  I can't wait.
> like having pregnant pets, LoL!
> I planted all these beauties last year, so this is their first year
> blooming out the the nursury.  So far, no casualties.  Even the
> little lilac bushes that my mom said wouldn't bloom for "years and
> years" produced a load of blooms.  Some did.  Others didn't.  Are
> there girl lilacs and boy lilacs, LoL?
> Anyway, the only casualty so far was one ground cover evergreen,
> which is no big loss.  Anyone else just getting their iris and
> lillies going?
> Nice to meet you all ~ Lindi

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.