Re: Missing posts

That would be a tall order <grin>!
There are problems with yahoo. This has happened so often with other lists
that some have left. From other list managers who have contacted yahoo with a
list of documented errors, the general consensus was that there are volume
problems AT THE YAHOO END, not with various isps. Which could explain why
posts go missing at seemlingly random times. It explains why sometimes a
reply to a post can show up before the original post.

By all means John could report that there have been problems, but there is
little or no chance of anything actually being done about it.

Unless of course, you would like to relocate the list elsewhere.

> Ok, folks, this means we all need to let John know when we notice
> problems so he and Chris can at least try to figure out where the
> problem(s) are.  Anybody got time to compare Mallorn Archives to Yahoo
> archives for the last month and see how well they match?  Anybody save
> all their list mail for the last month for comparison?
> Anybody want me to repost the photo of my late blooming, ruffled, yellow
> seedling?
> Linda Mann

          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.