OT - BIO

  • Subject: OT - BIO
  • From: Lc714@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:08:54 EDT

I want to introduct myself to the group.

I am Leanna Culver from Iowa/ Zone4/5

I have always loved Iris since growing up on a farm in Missouri.  My
grandmother grew iris and now my mother has iris.  At this time, my iris are
not specific named varieties but have been starts from my Mom and other
friends.

I have gleaned much information from this list and hope to keep doing so in
the future.

Some time back, I read a post about an iris with the name Leanna.  Does
anyone know where I might purchase this iris?

Thanks for the information

Leanna Culver
Ankeny, IA
Zone4/5