Re: Re: Missing posts

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: Missing posts
  • From: MWill68323@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 15:40:11 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/02 12:42:09 PM Central Daylight Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

> ?  Anybody save
> all their list mail for the last month for comparison?

Linda,

I just deleted all my mail up to May 1st but I could try to check from there
unless someone else has more mail or time :}  I just always figured it was a
Yahoo thing esp because I often get responses before I get the original
posts.

Marsha
TN zone 6b/7

Buy Stock for $4