Re: Re: OT - BIO

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: OT - BIO
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 18:52:29 EDT

In a message dated 5/23/2002 3:18:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
hobbs6346@msn.com writes:

<<  I was smitten by
 the "Strictly Ballroom" bicolor!  >>

This has just finished blooming for me and it is beautiful.  I feel it is the
unsung sib to Stairway to Heaven.  Maybe since it was introduced a year
later.  Grows better with more bloom stalks and prettier blooms, for me.
They are planted three feet apart so I truly could compare.

 Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 SouthCentral Kentucky

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.