RE:Re: ADMIN: Changing Servers

  • Subject: RE:Re: ADMIN: Changing Servers
  • From: "Kelly D. Norris" <kellydn@frontiernet.net>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 20:47:09 -0500

I feel we are probably going to have problems no matter where we go.  Granted the extremity of problems may vary but technology isn't perfect! <g>

It would make no difference to me if you moved the group as long as we could assure a smooth transition....transition could cause additional problems?

Not trying to be pessimistic but more of a devil's advocate.

Botanically,

Mr. Kelly D. Norris
Master Gardener/Freelance Writer
Bedford, Iowa