Re: ADMIN: Changing servers

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] ADMIN: Changing servers
  • From: "John Bruce" <jbruce1@cinci.rr.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 02:31:18 -0400

I have been with this list all the way back to the time of
Rt.66 and Two Guys Ina A Garage <G>. Mallorn has been
with us to, and has kept our archives and provided us a
search engine for them. If votes count, I vote for Mallorn.
John Bruce  jbruce1@cinci.rr.com
Hidden Acres Iris Gardens
SW Ohio,USDA Zone 5b