Re: COMP: Changing servers

  • Subject: Re: COMP: Changing servers
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 07:38:30 -0400

<I have been with this list all the way back to the time of   Rt.66 and
Two Guys Ina A Garage <G>. Mallorn has been with us to, and has kept our
archives and provided us a search engine for them. If votes count, I
vote for Mallorn.  John Bruce >

Same here (wonder how many of us 'originals' are still here?).  However,
there may be reasons to go elsewhere, so I defer to our fearless
leader's judgement.

I feel I owe an debt of gratitude that can't be paid to Tom Little, Mike
Lowe, John Jones, Chris Lindsey at Mallorn, & who knows who else has
contributed to starting and storing all this information.  Not to slight
all us talkers, but without them, I wouldn't have had all these nice
seedlings this year <g>.  Or anybody to share baby pix with <g>

Thanks again.

Linda Mann Tennessee

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.