Duh? Computer Geek Question

For some time (months) I've been attempting to access the check list at
irisregister.com. I may or may not have something in my computer configured
in a way that does not allow me to access the file. When I reach the home
page of iris register.com and click the check list button, I get a page
stating "authorization required" and am not provided a page in which to enter
a user name or password. The powers that be, John, Chris, everyone else I
know have exausted their ideas/resources/time to no avail.

Presently using AOL system 7, and AOL browser. Running Windows Me operating
system.

Does anyone on this list have any idea what settings I might change to
facilitate access to the checklist? What are some of the
mis-configerations/configerations that might prevent accessing the checklist?

Geek help more valuable than the name implies, intelligent guesses
appreciated.
Bill Burleson 7a/7b

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.