Re: SNOW!!

  • Subject: Re: SNOW!!
  • From: "colorado_2_21_64" <hobbs6346@msn.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 20:13:58 -0000

---
<< Put up snow flags along the edges of the sidewalk, so UPS will
know  where to deliver the species iris you ordered for the summer
planting  <g>.   Dallas Patterson >>

Oh har har -- LoL!  Actually it turned out to be an amazing spring
snow that doused everything.  It's already melted and the ground is
saturated.  Big break since we've been our worst drought in 97 years!
You may have heard about the fire in Pike National Forest.  I'll bet
THEY'RE breathing a sigh of relief!  ~ Lindi

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.