Re: SNOW!!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SNOW!!
  • From: doris1434@juno.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 16:17:39 -0600

On Fri, 24 May 2002 18:55:43 +0000 "L HOBBS" <hobbs6346@msn.com> writes:
> Major huge blizzard outside.  Can't even see across the street!  What
> do I
> do??? ~ Lindi

Well Lindi. . .you might try what I used to to up in Door County,
Wisconsin. . .take a deep sigh, admire the beauty of a blizzard, make
sure the bird feeders are full and their water isn't frozen, make a nice
drink, (your choice - I liked a drink with substance!) and just sit down,
relax, sip your drink and KNOW that spring/summer will be there . . .
.sooner than later!! If you can't change it, relax and revel in the

Doris Elevier
USDA 7b, Sunset 11
El Paso, TX

Buy Stock for $4