Re: Re: COMP:changing servers

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: COMP:changing servers
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 18:55:28 -0400

I think John knows best when it comes to servers.
If I am welcome , I will follow where ever.
Just went to your home page and saw the pond pics. The idea of a bog
extension sounds good and is something I may try with mine. How is your bog
doing? Are you happy with it? How long have you had it in? Is there anything
you would change if you had it to do over? Would have emailed you personally
but could not seem to find your email addy?
NC z 7

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!