Re: Duh? Computer Geek Question

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Duh? Computer Geek Question
  • From: cathycampi@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 01:17:04 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/02 1:07:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:

> For some time (months) I've been attempting to access the check list at
> irisregister.com. I may or may not have something in my computer configured
> in a way that does not allow me to access the file. When I reach the home
> page of iris register.com and click the check list button, I get a page
> stating "authorization required" and am not provided a page in which to
> enter
> a user name or password. The powers that be, John, Chris, everyone else I
> know have exausted their ideas/resources/time to no avail.

Bill,  Email the customer service people at AOL and have them try the
URl.(They don't need a password to try to get the second page. There once was
a special version of AOL for Windows ME.  There are a number of programs that
require special versions,patches or flat just won't work right with Windows

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.