Re: SNOW!!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SNOW!!
  • From: carol frazer <cjf5064024@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 23:56:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lindi-
Where do you live? Had the weather channel on and they
didn't say anything about snow. Well they don't know
everything!! Hope you still have your furnice turned
on
Here in the midwest(Mo.) we're wet and on the cool
side. We'll be glad to send the rain on to anyone who
needs it.However, very unusual to hear of snow storms
this late in the year. Stay warm and hopefully it
won't be around very long.
Carol
 L HOBBS <hobbs6346@msn.com> wrote:
> Major huge blizzard outside.  Can't even see across
> the street!  What do I
> do??? ~ Lindi

> Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN
> Hotmail.
> http://www.hotmail.com

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

FREE COLLEGE MONEY