cat: New Iris Video

  • Subject: cat: New Iris Video
  • From: "Iris Moose" <irismoose@daylily.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 07:38:13 -0400

I am happy to announce that my first iris video is now ready.  I have been making daylily videos since 1995 and currently have 20 videos available.  Below is a description of the new 2002 iris video.  It is a two hour VHS tape with the first hour dedicated completely to iris.  Each video sells for only $15.  Information relating to all my videos is available on my garden videos website at http://daylily.net/gardenvideos/  along with an order form, and you may even use the PayPal shopping cart.

Video 02-05 - GREAT IRISES & DAYLILIES OF THE CAROLINAS: Dr. E. Roy Epperson, American Iris Society's Vice President, opens his iris and hosta garden to the Happy Moose and you for a color explosion.  Here you will see the newest tall bearded iris on the planet from Dr. Epperson's vast collection in his High Point, North Carolina garden.  Glenn and Susan Grigg of Raleigh, North Carolina introduced me to iris and you will most likely also become captivated.  The Grigg's have traveled to most Iris Society national conventions for the past two decades and have personally selected each special flower grown in the garden. You will enjoy a full hour of irises followed by the daylilies of Tom Bruce's Carolina Daylilies.  The greenhouse of Carolina Daylilies is the premiere supplier of the highest quality daylily seed on this planet. When you see the plants used in seed production, you will understand why.  This video concludes with the Open House of John, Faye, and Elizabeth Shooter's Marietta Gardens.  The Shooters' garden is North Carolina's largest garden with over 4000 cultivars and features the stunning daylily creations from all three of the Shooters.

Bobby Baxter

aka Iris Moose

Garden Videos website: http://daylily.net/gardenvideos/

CLICK HERE to search