Re: HYB Decrease the slope/polly tepals?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HYB Decrease the slope/polly tepals?
  • From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 14:36:33 -0500

On 25 May 2002 at 12:02, John  Bruce wrote:

> Well, there is SIXPACK, that produces six falls most of the time. FULL
> HOUSE has five standards and five falls. There are a couple of others,
> but I am drawing a blank. There is also NO BIKINI ATOLL, that has no
> standards I think.
>
> jb
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> John Bruce  jbruce1@cinci.rr.com
> Hidden Acres Iris Gardens
 NBA had stds., though rather weak.  It was the bikini that was
missing.  Not a quality iris atoll, yet it won an HM on the name
alone.  Not an advancement in the genus whatsoever.  Dumped
here after two years of taking up valuable space.

Walter Moores
Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,