NO BIKINI ATOLL

In a message dated 5/26/2002 8:08:09 AM Central Daylight Time,
iris-talk@yahoogroups.com writes:

>    From: "John  Bruce" <jbruce1@cinci.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: HYB Decrease the slope/polly tepals?
>
> Well, there is SIXPACK, that produces six falls most of the time.
> FULL HOUSE has five standards and five falls. There are a couple of
> others, but I am drawing a blank. There is also NO BIKINI ATOLL, that
> has no standards I think.

No Bikini Atoll is never a novelty here in Missouri - a beautiful
tannish-pink TB with great form (but an awful fragrance-try kitty-litter-box)
that we always admire in the garden but NEVER take to a show.  We've had it
several years, along with Thai Orange, and it is consistent and lovely.

Rita Gormley
Cedar Hill, MO where TBs are about at the end, SIBs are on the wane, JI and
SPU are throwing stalks!  It has been so cool that CELTIC HARP had three
stalks and has been blooming sine 5-8-02 when it went to a show!
AIS Reg 18, Zone 5

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.