Re: NOV: Polytepals & Other Novelties

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] NOV: Polytepals & Other Novelties
  • From: "Iris Moose" <irismoose@daylily.net>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 18:32:50 -0400

Walter, I am sorry that you are misunderstanding my post from last night.
Since I am quite new to irises my intent is really learn from the more
knowledgeable people of this forum what novelties really are.  In fact, my
post last night about the polytepals is just a starting point for this
discussion and I expect it to be amended, corrected, added to, etc.

I think novelties in general is a vast area not only comprised of the
different forms.

I look forward to hearing your ideas.

Again, I see this novelty discussion as an educational endeavor and am eager
to learn more.

The novelty portion of my site that I talked about last night will take some
time to build and I expect it to be a continuous project and to adapt and go
with the flow of the iris community over the years.

The article from 1984 that was mentioned earlier today has sparked my
interest and I hope to locate a complete copy of it.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  We just returned from Marietta
Gardens open house.  It was spectacular.  Now we have the 600 mile NASCAR
race to enjoy the rest of the evening.

--Iris Moose

> Jeff, sorry you went to the trouble of the long quote.  'Novelty' is
> not what I think, nor what the Bulletin article stated.  'Novelty'
> here concerns the Iris Moose and what he considers it to be and
> the pictures of same he wants this audience to send to him.
> Walter Moores
> Enid Lake, MS USA (Where old BONNIE JON SETON has been stopping traffic
> with his huge golden flowers).

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.