OT:

Will Carol (don't know last name) who so generously sent me iris last
year please contact me. I've lost email address. I wrote down all the
iris and her first name . . . installed a new hard drive and in the
process of transferring date, lost a lot of addresses.

I know the tag is incorrect but I didn't know which one would best apply.

Doris Elevier
USDA 7b, Sunset 11
El Paso, TX
doris1434@juno.com