Re: NOV: Polytepals and other Novelties

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] NOV: Polytepals and other Novelties
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 20:40:13 -0700

 oneofcultivars@aol.com writes:
<I question whether these are
<indeed six falls or 3 falls and three standard that look like falls?

They are falls because each one has a beard.
What I find interesting is that not all are listed as novelties
in the R&I books.
Flat Rate...TB mentions flat in description
Six Pack...TB
Impersonator...Flat TB
Unfurled Flag is listed as a TB novelty
Judy Mogil TB novelty flat form

I have a seedling I call Dumbo, it has the largest flowers that
you'll ever see, the standards are domed and when they finally
open, they fall flat and it looks like a Japanese Iris, to me it
is a novelty, but in reality it is just a poor substance large TB.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.