Re: TB:Best new TB in my garden this year

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB:Best new TB in my garden this year
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 20:57:49 -0700

<kprp@swbell.net> writes:
<My second favorite this year was El Cerrito from Mid-American Gardens.

Kim,
El Cerrito ('97 Maryott) was one of my favorites this year also.
Kevin's Theme (Kerr '93)is on my wish list.
Another great introduction from Fred Kerr is "Queens Circle" 2000
Cup winner at 2001 AIS convention.
Randy Z10 California

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.