Re: OT-BIO/PCN

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk]OT-BIO/PCN
  • From: Anne Juurma <ajuurma@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:58:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Alexander.  Welcome to Iris-Talk!

I too love the Pacific Coast Iris and Hybrids and am
amazed at the great blooms on last fall's plantings.
They are hard to come by, though.  Not many places
sell them.  I have some newly germinated seedlings
from bee pods.  It will be interesting to see what
they look like.

Anne
Salem, Oregon
USDA zone 8/Sunset 6