CULT: Ugly Irises

  • Subject: CULT: Ugly Irises
  • From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 13:13:44 -0500

There is an ugly iris thread ongoing on Iris-Photos.  Candidates mentioned
thus far are DESTRY RIDES AGAIN, JUNGLE SHADOWS, GREEN AND GIFTED and 'a
Dykes Medal winner'.  Allowing that beauty is indeed in the eye of the
beholder and there is surely room for much variation in specific tastes, I
wonder.  I don't believe every iris is pretty, but the couple I dislike the
most get quite good reviews elsewhere.

Donald Eaves
donald@eastland.net
Texas Zone 7b, USA - and I wasn't sure about the subject tag here.  Was
there a better one?  If it were ugly seedlings, I could have put it under
HYB: and held forth after seeing the new ones bloom this year.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.