Re: HYB:Decrease the slope/polly tepals?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HYB:Decrease the slope/polly tepals?
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 14:27:05 -0500

I'm glad to read what John wrote about Season Ticket, because mine (first time I've had it  bloom) had six falls and 5 standards on its terminal bloom, with the rest o.k.  If that's pretty regular, I'm looking forward to more of same, because I thought it was beautiful, even if non-standard (no pun intended).  It was such a regular form, nothing misshapen, every fall exactly the same, etc.
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250