TB: Cold Hardiness

A page for your book Linda.

After a terrible spring we are finally getting some nice days.  The
tulips are just
starting to bloom and my first iris has sent up three bloom stalks.  I
grow MDB, SDB, IB, BB, MTB and TB's and it is Immortality (TB) that has
decided to be the first to bloom this year.  Just a couple of weeks ago
we had a major type snow storm, and night time lows of 18 to 20 degrees
F were not uncommon.

You just gotta love an iris that is so obliging.  I think I shall use
this one in my pot
experiment along with some SDB's next winter.

SE Manitoba
Zone 3

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.