Re: CULT:Ugly Irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT:Ugly Irises
  • From: "Judy Hunt" <judyhunt1@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:58:50 -0400

Waltah, remember ...the eye of the beholder!  I like Fogbound and Thornbird AND Jungle Shadows...at least the one I saw at the HIPS convention.

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY

  I am submitting the names of the following candidates to the all-
  time-great Ugly Iris Hall of Fame:

  AUNT NELLIE
  BABOON BOTTOM
  BROWN LASSO
  FOGBOUND
  GOLD KIST
  GREEN DRAGON
  MIRROR MIRROR
  PEACOCK'S EYE
  RHYTHM
  SHARRE
  THORNBIRD

  Keep in mind that many of these are award winners, one even
  winning the Dykes.  I started not to mention it because of all of the
  previous talk about it, but it has just got to be on a list like this!

  Walter Moores
  Enid Lake, MS USA 7/8 (where JUNGLE SHADOWS isn't ugly.
  Everybody who sees it wants it).

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!