Re: CULT: Ugly Irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Ugly Irises
  • From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 18:03:34 -0600

> From: Donald Eaves <donald@eastland.net>
> There is an ugly iris thread ongoing on Iris-Photos.  Candidates
mentioned
> thus far are DESTRY RIDES AGAIN, JUNGLE SHADOWS, GREEN AND GIFTED and 'a
> Dykes Medal winner'.

I was over at Brad and Kathie Kaspereks' place for judges' training this
afternoon. They have an unintroduced seedling lined out (not of their
breeding) labeled "Bird Droppings". It was still in tight bud so I was not
able to judge the accuracy of the resemblance, but I was assured that the
moniker fits it to a tee.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.