Re: CULT:Ugly Irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT:Ugly Irises
  • From: craigiris@ipns.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 17:33:03 -0700

Walter,

I must disagree with you on a couple of your selections. You must know
by now that iris appear differently when grown in different areas. They
are effected by soil and weather conditions. I must agree that Baboon
Bottom is an 'ugly' name, however, the iris is very pretty out in
Oregon. Brown Lasso also shows crisp, clean colors out here.

I so hate to see iris bashed if the basher has not seen them growing in
conditions in many different areas.

Vicki

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.