Re: CULT:Ugly Irises

Lets see now. Walta listed maybe 10 iris (ain't going back and count). Other
folks so far added another half dozen. That would be 16 divided by about
30,000 registrations.
So......  the probability that any given iris is deemed ugly by anyone is
5/100 ths of one percent. In the future instead of saying there are no ugly
iris, I think I'll start saying, "the probability of an iris being ugly is
nil".

Of the iris mentioned I only grow Thornbird and Fogbound. Like the plant
habits of both. Fogbound explodes in blooms. Thornbird failed to bloom this
year (kind of a relief).

The absense of photos of those on Walter's list lends credibility to his
choices. Who includes ugly pictures in their web offerings? Who post pictures
of ugly irises? Who would print them in a catalog? Who waste hard drive space
storing them?

Who, Who, Who? Hmmm....... how bout Owl Droppings as a name for my seedlings?

Bill Burleson 7a/b

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.