Re: CULT: Ugly Irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Ugly Irises
  • From: "David Silverberg" <sil1812@molalla.net>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 19:51:49 -0700

<<an iris named 'Bird Droppings'>>

I got this as a seedling when we helped Brad move his garden back in '97. It
didn't survive!! It fertilized itself to death.!!!

Dave Silverberg
Molalla, Oregon, USA, zone 7/8ish (where heavy winds and rain this evening
will put and early end to the bearded iris season. The spurias are yet to
come and so are the late sibs....those that the gophers didn't get.).

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!