Re: TB: Cold Hardiness

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: Cold Hardiness
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:12:01 -0500

That's great, Sandra!  Today, SDB Eye Bright joined MDB Bitsy Blue and P.
ATROVIOLACEA.  There's lots of buds forming on many of the MDB's and SDB's,
although I only managed to check half of them after work today.  Will
hopefully check on the rest tomorrow.

El, near Winnipeg (about 20 minutes from Sandra)
Manitoba, Canada Z3
MIS & DIS Display Garden