RE: TB JUngle Shadows

  • Subject: RE: TB JUngle Shadows
  • From: "Judy Eckhoff" <judye@msinter.net>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 05:35:24 -0500

Jungle Shadows is a favorite in my garden. Granted it is just a little
different. The lady, Helen Graham Reynolds, who selected this iris as a
seedling in the Sass gardens, did so as she believed it had wonderful
qualities for arrangements.  She has told me of the arguments between her &
the Sass brothers about the worthiness of  it but obviously she won !! The
beautiful blue iris GIRL GUIDE is from Jungle Shadows. By the way--JS is not
a TB , it is a Border Bearded.
Judy Eckhoff
Haven, KS

Buy Stock for $4