Re: TB: Cold Hardiness

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] TB: Cold Hardiness
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:01:50 -0500

Great you've got bloom, Laurie!  I do have Grapelet, but I'll have to add
your other 2 to my list.

Today, there's also MDB's Little Mella and Pussytoes blooming.  AND I'm very
excited - it looks like AB Amazon Beauty is setting a bud!  It's first year
here.  And on the same slope that some new SDB's went spongy earlier...go
figure!

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3
MIS & DIS Display Garden