SHOW: Greater Omaha Iris Society

  • Subject: SHOW: Greater Omaha Iris Society
  • From: "rshadlow" <rshadlow@wildmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 06:28:19 -0000

Ok,

Since Gary was hinting that its ok to blow my own horn...

I was very fortunate to have a lovely stalk of Sky Hooks which I
decided to take to the show at the last minute.  I never dreamed that
I would get Best Specimen in the Show on my first time out.  I have
to thank Clarence Mahan for his comments on bud count and the others
who ran the judging seminars in Memphis.  I did learn a lot.  The
very best part of the day was getting to read all of the entries in
the book that comes along with the traveling Copper iris trophy.  It
certainly is an honor to be joining the people listed.

It has been really wonderful to get to meet everyone both in Lincoln
and in Omaha!

Robin Shadlow
zone 4b/5  Omaha, NE

where every day brings a new explosion of color at the farm and we're
not at peak yet.  (The tweezers are getting a workout!!)

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.