Re: HYB: sticking to goals

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] HYB: sticking to goals
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 07:40:46 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2002 11:35:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
lmann@volfirst.net writes:

<<  Do the rest
 of you daubers
 have that problem? >>

It can be addictive!!??  The question mark is for the word "can".  Addictive
is an understatement.  As the blooms thin out toward the end, I'd put pollen
on the cat's whiskers, if he didn't run too fast.  Ummmh!  He's getting older
and I haven't tried lately! <g>

 Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 SouthCentral Kentucky with one bloom left on
IMPRESSIONIST.  Yesterday saw the end to PARADISE & CAPTIVATING.  BTW
Captivating is one of my favorite Sutton irises.

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!