Re: CULT: Beautiful Irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Beautiful Irises
  • From: oneofcultivars@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:15:42 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/2002 6:43:13 AM Central Daylight Time,
wmoores@watervalley.net writes:

> Changing the subject from ugly irises to beautiful to show the list
> that I am not all that bad,

I thought the other list showed courage, not bad. I enjoyed every thought
provoking second of the controversy it created. A lot of folks where willing
to take a step or to on the plank. But you,Walter were willing to walk the
whole plank taking giant steps without a blindfold.

I respect courage even when I disagree with an opinion/selection/choice it
expresses.

Course you may be labeled a radical mosochist by the masses now. <g>
Bill Burleson 7a/b
Old South Iris Society

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,