Re: CULT: Beautiful Irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT: Beautiful Irises
  • From: donald@eastland.net
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:04:21 GMT

Drat!  Another post not showing up in my mail!  Walter,
could you repost this one?

Donald Eaves
Texas Zone 7b, USA

> In a message dated 5/29/2002 6:43:13 AM Central Daylight
> wmoores@watervalley.net writes:
> > Changing the subject from ugly irises to beautiful to
show the list
> > that I am not all that bad,
> I thought the other list showed courage, not bad. I
enjoyed every thought
> provoking second of the controversy it created. A lot of
folks where willing
> to take a step or to on the plank. But you,Walter were
willing to walk the
> whole plank taking giant steps without a blindfold.
> I respect courage even when I disagree with an
opinion/selection/choice it
> expresses.
> Course you may be labeled a radical mosochist by the
masses now. <g>
> Bill Burleson 7a/b
> Old South Iris Society

This message was provided by TXOL Internet.

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.