Re: Purple pod

In a message dated 5/29/2002 9:39:40 AM Central Daylight Time,
jcwalters@bridgernet.com writes:

<< RADIANT BLISS, a seedling bred by Betty Wilkerson

Let me further identify this by saying it's parents are Earl of Essex and Hot
Streak.  I've other seedlings from Earl of Essex with no purple pod, so my
guess is that it comes from Hot Streak.  This brings into play Gigolo which
does have April Melody in it's back ground.

Jeff, I'd say you've found the connection.  RB also has purple on the

 Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 SouthCentral Kentucky

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!