Re: CULT:Ugly Irises

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] CULT:Ugly Irises
  • From: Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:33:14 -0700

<fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net> writes:  Does anyone think Celebration
Song is ugly...
I hope you don't get angry, but I don't like Celebration Song or Pond
It's not that their ugly, I just don't care that much for pastels.
In fact I don't care for Valentines Day either, since the first time I
saw it,
I though it is to pale.
Pond Lily I grew the first year then gave it away. Celebration Song I had
to go out and buy since Linda M. and others kept mentioning it, but I
wasn't to impressed, However I still like Ghio's Honeymoon Suite for some

Name withheld by request,

CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!