Re: HYB: Depression

  • Subject: Re: HYB: Depression
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@volfirst.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:54:53 -0400

For sure!  I am definitely into post TB bloom season depression,
especially now that I have to face the accumulated mountain of mess &
unpaid bills in the house & mess of weeds in the 'flower beds' &
dehydrated bedding plants that are supposed to be where the weeds are..

And trying to figure out how I can have my cake and eat it too - with
close to 70 pods on recount today, that's an awful lot of potential new
iris plants to try to handle.

Keeping my fingers crossed that some are air pods.

Wondering if I need to buy another refrigerator.....

Linda Mann east Tennessee USA zone 7/8

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.