Re: try again

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] try again
  • From: doris1434@juno.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 16:57:14 -0600

Hi Karen:
        Welcome to Iris-Talk!
        Karen, read the instructions that are available when you signed
up to Iris-talk. They list all the rules that our list owner has set
down, including the use of tags, etc. You will benefit greatly from
reading and printing this instructions out. It's nice to write a brief
BIO about yourself too.
        Also, do include your zone and location when you post a letter.
Iris do different things in different parts of the country!!
        To answer your query: Iris don't bloom throughout the season, if
you are referring to a season as the period of time from spring to fall.
The bloom period can be extended by having different types of Iris but
basically, Iris are spring bloomers. There are reblooming iris but again,
Iris do not have a continuous bloom period.

Doris Elevier
USDA 7b, Sunset 11
El Paso, TX

On Wed, 29 May 2002 18:40:13 EDT kpbirish@aol.com writes:
> i just re read my message and it is so unclear. i was trying to ask
> if there
> is somewhere i can find out info on how to grow a variety of irises
> so that i
> will have  blooms throughout the season. tx.
>
> karen
> zone 6b in nj

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.