Re: Re: TB: Cold Hardiness

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] Re: TB: Cold Hardiness
  • From: "Eleanor Cecchini" <eleanore@mb.sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 19:26:42 -0500

I have Chuck's TB Garden Bride, and although it was new here in 2001, it's
growing well.  I also have had two of his BB's since '98 and they're both
beauties and almost as tall as TB's, but don't blow over.  They're Canadian
Border and Eramosa Miss.  I plan on getting more of his taller irises this
year, I hope.

I also have almost all of his MDB's and SDB's and they're all terrific!

El, near Winnipeg
Manitoba, Canada Z3
MIS & DIS Display Garden