CULT:beautiful irises & ugly seedlings

  • Subject: CULT:beautiful irises & ugly seedlings
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 20:31:01 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/2002 7:11:33 PM Central Daylight Time,
donald@eastland.net writes:

<< I'd suggest SKATING PARTY >>

I agree. I didn't buy it for years and then I lost it the first time.  But
then it settled in.  It made the trip from Alvaton with me along with Dusky
Challenger, Silverado, etc.  Top of the line.  It has made just as big a
clump as DC and is just as impressive.  Unfortunately, I'm one of those
people that don't normally like white, yellow, or lavender so something has
to hit me over the head . . . like Lime Fizz (that one takes me back) or

Oh, another point.  Ever had a color you didn't really like . . . until it
shows up in your seedlings!  <g> Well, I HAD to join the crowd and make an EW
cross.  (EW X Silverado x Latin Lady)  Among others, a nice white self and a
nice blue amoena bloomed, and then a late one pops up with chartruseeeeee
coloring.  When it opens its very pale chartreuse with darker shoulder
markings.  Ugh!  Then you walk by it every day for a week.  Darn.  Then you
start to smile a little as you pass.  First thing you know it doesn't look so

Tell me it's not a form of insanity!  Please!

 Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 SouthCentral Kentucky

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.