CULT: beautiful irises

  • Subject: CULT: beautiful irises
  • From: "Kitty & Bruce Loberg" <loberg@pacific.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 19:01:07 -0700

Don,
    I think distribution must have been the key.   Skating Party is the one
iris in my yard that causes me to continually repeat to visitors... " it
should'a won the Dykes"!   Although I do like a few other whites, there is
none in my mind which performs as spectacularly as SKATING PARTY in the
garden, and it produces great show stalks too!
Kitty Loberg

From: "Donald Eaves" <donald@eastland.net>

> Since I listed two TBs, I thought I might list two TBs I think are simply
> beautiful as a counterpoint.  For POND LILY I'd suggest SKATING PARTY.
Someone needs to tell me again
> just what did beat it out for the Dykes.

<< I'd suggest SKATING PARTY >I agree. ...   Top of the line.  It has made
just as big a
<clump as DC and is just as impressive.  Unfortunately, I'm one of those
<people that don't normally like white, yellow, or lavender so something has
<to hit me over the head . . . like Lime Fizz (that one takes me back) or
<Speculator.
<Betty Wilkerson Zone 7 SouthCentral Kentucky

Buy Stock for $4
and no minimums.
FREE Money 2002.