RE: Re:CULT:Last Men Standing

  • Subject: RE: [iris-talk] Re:CULT:Last Men Standing
  • From: "Dana Brown" <ddbro@llano.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:23:38 -0500

According to my records all of them except Hollywood Nights have bloomed
every year that I have had them and I just acquired Hollywood Nights last
year so will have to see on it.  What does that tell you?  I can't guess
where this thread is leading?

Dana Brown
Malevil Iris Gardens
Pres. South Plains Iris Society