Re: SHOW: Greater Omaha Iris Society

  • Subject: Re: [iris-talk] SHOW: Greater Omaha Iris Society
  • From: Arnold Koekkoek <koekkoek@mtcnet.net>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 21:29:26 -0500

Robin, I'm so glad you got connected with some of the people in the Omaha iris society.  And congratulations on winning Best of Show on your first shot!  It took me a long time and a lot of shows before I ever made that.  With your enthusiasm I'm sure you'll be a real asset to GOIS.  Sorry I didn't ever run into you at Memphis; maybe at a regional meeting such as the one coming up in Norfolk this weekend?!?!
Arnold

Arnold & Carol Koekkoek
38 7th Street, NE
Sioux Center, IA 51250